Crack seal is a long-term, cost effective way to maintain the life of your pavement. It can be used on highways, city streets, parking lots, airports and residential driveways. It seals the cracks from water intrusion and other damaging factors. Material is applied hot to create a bond with the existing pavement as a defense against pavement deterioration.
Benefits of Crack Seal:
- The most important cost effective process to maintain your existing pavement
- Prevents sand, stones and dirt from entering into open cracks causing compressive stresses
- Prevents water from entering and weakening the sub base and asphalt
- Prevents or delays pothole formation
- Reduces the damage from freeze-thaw cycle
Best Suited for: Residential Streets, Bike Paths, Collector Streets, Large and Small Parking Lots, Heavy Loads, Industrial/Commercial Streets and High Volume Roads.
Should the video below not play immediately, please try using another browser.